Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Decorus Vagary’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Decorus Vagary’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Decorus Vagary at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Decorus Vagary’s web site are provided “as is”. Decorus Vagary makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Decorus Vagary does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Decorus Vagary or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Decorus Vagary’s Internet site, even if Decorus Vagary or a Decorus Vagary authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Decorus Vagary’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Decorus Vagary does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Decorus Vagary may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Decorus Vagary does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Decorus Vagary has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Decorus Vagary of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Decorus Vagary’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
As with all new products, that you are going to begin using on your skin, always try a small area first to see if any allergic reactions or breakouts occur. If you have any problems, discontinue use immediately. We offer samples sizes on most all of our products, so that you can try an item before purchasing the full sized product. *All of our products are for external use only.
If you are pregnant, please contact your physician before using any of our products – especially the ones with essential oils.
For longer lasting soap bars – Do NOT allow bars of soap to sit in water. After use, place in a nice dry area.
Preservatives – We do not use preservatives in our products – and we don’t need to. So long as you follow directions on how to care for your products, you should not have any problems. We are not responsible for any problems due to misuse of our products. If mold or bacteria grow on your product we are not responsible. This is why it is very important for you to follow proper storage and care of your products.
Soap Color – As all of our soap is handmade, we can’t duplicate the exact coloration each time. Climate changes also affect the outcome of soap. So although we follow the exact recipe each time a bar is made, bars can look different than what is shown in pictures. *NOTE: All soaps containing colorants or natural clays could potential stain light colored wash cloths. It is best to test a small area first or use a dark colored wash cloth.
Soap Weight – As all of our soap is handmade and individually hand cut, please be aware that some of the weights from bar-to-bar vary in size. Although, we try and stay as close to the possible weight bars may vary slightly.
Product Claims and Evaluations – We cannot guarantee actual results on any of our products, as everyone’s DNA is different – nor do we claim that any of our products have been FDA approved. These are homemade products using all natural as noted in the “ingredient listing” under each product sold. Product claims and descriptions are based on research (by outside parties, internet research, etc) on all of the ingredients in our products. If you have any questions about a product, please ask before purchasing. Remember – we are NOT physicians and can only offer personal advice from our own experience and education. For a concrete understanding of any particular ingredient and how it will react with your body – please contact your family physician or conduct your own personal research. *It is up to you to use your personal digression when purchasing and using products from our company. We make no medical claims and only provide you with information on what the product is known for.
Bath Bombs, Massage Bars, Lotion Bars, Sugar Scrubs u0026amp; other products with high oil concentration – Due to the high volume of body butters and oils, you or our tub might be slippery when done. To prevent a fall, please make sure your tub is cleaned after each use. You might notice a ring around the tub line when done. Simply wipe off with soap and a damp cloth after each use.
Decorus Vagary soap Company is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of any product on our website. By purchasing items on our site you are fully aware of our Terms and conditions and use products at your own risk.